Get Your Dream Job By Following our Proven Process
Truly master the systems that will have you writing amazing CVs, giving masterful interviews, and maximising the value of LinkedIn and networking
Firstly, we want to congratulate you on completing The Hidden Jobs Challenge. You’ve pushed beyond your comfort zone — which is an amazing achievement in itself — and you’ve made giant steps towards getting your next dream role.
However, now that you’ve completed the challenge, you might be wondering if you can take all of this further. You’ve had a taste of a methodology that we at Shewbridge Coaching call ‘Solutioneering’, and yes, this can be developed so much further.
If you’ve enjoyed your experience with the Hidden Jobs Challenge, then you will love Solutioneering Advanced. This programme is all about taking the Solutioneering approach and applying it to everything: your CV, your interviews, your LinkedIn networking and more.
What’s more, we want to help you develop these skills so that you never have to worry about your next job, or think about contacting a career coach for help, OR joining another challenge ever again.
But first, let’s recap what we’ve covered so far:
- You’ve learnt how to describe your Professional Value
- Yo’ve learnt how to find your Future Managers
- You’ve learnt how to find and identify posts that you can comment on
- You’ve learnt how to empathise with the pain and frustration hidden between the lines of posts
- You’ve learnt how to write comments and start conversations so that you can further uncover pain and problems
- You’ve learnt how to take those conversations and turn them into 15 minute Zoom calls
In short, you’ve learnt how to identify your Future Managers’ pain and frustration, position yourself as the ideal person to solve their problem, and make them want to employ you.
So what happens now?
On the one hand you can go away, take what you’ve learnt, continue to implement it and land your next job without any further help. We’ve designed the challenge for that exact thing to happen, and we wish you the very best of luck if you feel that’s the best thing for you.
However, there’s far more to Solutioneering than just understanding the skills taught on the Hidden Jobs Challenge. Consistent implementation in order to turn these skills into a routine is harder. Plus there’s so much more to learn — these are skills that will help you earn more money, land more rewarding jobs and feel much more secure in your career.
Introducing Solutioneering Advanced…
Designed to master three key components — positioning yourself as the ideal problem-solver, landing the interview, and the interview process itself — Solutioneering Advanced is the programme for anyone who wants to get more out of their career.
This programme is designed so that you never have to worry about getting a job again, and instead land any role with ease and confidence.
After completing this programme, you will know exactly how to market yourself, how to write the perfect CV, how to perform in interviews, how to make LinkedIn really work for you, and so much more.
The Solutioneering Advanced Structure
- We welcome new members to Solutioneering Advanced on the second Monday of every Month — straight after the Hidden Jobs Challenge — and begin with a 12 day Bootcamp on CV Writing and Interview Skills.
- Each module will be delivered every working day via Zoom, Monday through to Friday, at 6pm UK time. By the end of this period you will have a powerful (basically infallible) CV and a really simple and effective interview technique — along with all the confidence that brings. If you can’t make that time, you can watch the recording or arrange a private call with Matt or Archie.
- The Bootcamp is designed to get you a job offer within 60 days.
And then what?
And this is the really cool bit. After the Bootcamp is finished, you’re a permanent member of the Solutioneering Advanced Community. We hold free weekly Zoom sessions covering whatever the group requests; this is a great chance to keep learning and to build those ever-important connections with fellow group members. We also hold additional ad-hoc Zoom sessions from time-to-time.
We also provide free additional materials to support you in your Solutioneering journey. So far, we’ve added a LinkedIn Content Planner, a Networking Progress Tracker and a a Jobs Search Tracker, but we’re adding valuable new stuff all the time.
What’s The Joining Fee?
The normal cost of this programme is £750, and we think that’s a bargain, considering it pays for itself so quickly. Plus, the value just keeps growing as you attend more weekly sessions and we provide more content.
However, since it is still early days for the programme, we are offering the whole thing for a one-off cost of £350. Yes, that is stupidly good value, but we want this to be a no-brainer for absolutely everyone, and these are difficult times for many.
So, if you want to master the full process of landing your next job AND have lifetime access so you can reuse the process and learn ever more, all for a limited time offer of £350, press the button below to guarantee your place.
One final point though, because we want to make sure that you get the best support possible we have to limit spaces to just 10 spots. In future iterations this may be more; however, for now we want to guarantee the highest quality service for all our new members.